Head to the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway for free events, including exercise classes, markets, art exhibitions and family fun!
In the North End Parks (located between Sudbury and North Streets):
- Boston Public Market Greenway Farmer’s Market – sidewalk outside Boston Public Market, 136 Blackstone Street Mondays and Wednesdays 12 noon to 6 pm
- Pilates Bootcamp – Second & Fourth Mondays (June 9, June 23) 6:30-7:15 pm
- North End Fitness Together (NEFT) Bootcamp – Tuesdays 6-6:45 pm
- Beantown Bootcamp – Wednesdays 6 -7 pm
- ClassPass Execise Class, June 11, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Health Yoga Life (HYL) Yoga Thursdays beginning June 19, 6-7 pm
- Samantha L. Curtis (SLC) Yoga – Fridays 6:30-7:30 pm
- Waterfront Yoga – Second & Fourth Saturdays (June 14, June 28) 9-10 am
In the Wharf District Parks (located between Clinton and High Streets):
- Greenway Carousel, Daily 11 am to 7 pm Monday-Thursday (to 9pm Friday and Saturdays)
- Greenway Carousel Family Fun shows (magic, etc.) 2 and 4 pm, Saturdays and Sundays
- Boston Harbor Islands Pavilion, open daily 9am-4:30pm
- Food Trucks and carts:
- Rowes Wharf Plaza – Mon-Fri, 11 am to 3 pm
- Rings Fountain @ Milk St – Mon-Fri, 11 am to 3 pm
- Carts and Trikes – Weekends at Rings Fountain.
- Street Meat summer picnic series with Roxy Grilled Cheese and Sam Monsour, former executive chef at JM Curley. The series kicks off Wednesday, June 4th with Street Meat Volume 1: Puerto Rican Remix with seating’s at 6, 7, and 8pm. Rowes Wharf Plaza (corner of High and Atlantic Sts) More information at http://rxys.ch/1oGEwDS
- Labyrinth Walk, Wednesday, June 18, noon, Armenian Heritage Park
- Boston Harbor Hotel Bootcamp, begins Wednesday, June 18, 10-11am Rowes Wharf Park (between India and High Sts)
- InnerCity Bootcamp, begins Wednesday, June 18, 12 noon to 1 pm, Rowes Wharf Park (between India and High Sts)
- Greenway Open Market – Saturdays 11am-5 pm (State St to India St) Enjoy our open air artisan craft market, explore downtown Boston and shop for something truly original. The Greenway Open Market is a juried market, organized by New England Open Markets. Read their Vendor Information Page before you submit an application.
- City Hall To-Go, Tuesday, June 3, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Race Amity Day, Sunday, June 8th, 1-5 pm (Between State and India Sts)
- New England Aquarium’s World Oceans Day, Calvin the Whale, Sunday, June 8th, 11am – 3 pm (off State Street)
- Elements of Design Green Fashion Show, Saturday, June 21st, 7-8 pm, Rings Fountain
In the Fort Point Channel Parks (located between Oliver and Congress Streets):
- Langham Loop Walk – Tuesdays, Thursdays 7:30 am – Corner of Oliver and Purchase Sts.
Dewey Square Park (located between Congress and Summer Streets):
- Food Trucks – Monday through Friday, 11 am to 3 pm (6 vendors on M,W,F, 2 vendors plus Farmer’s Market Tue and Thu)
- Boston Public Market Dewey Square Farmer’s Market – Tuesdays, Thursdays 11:30-6:30 pm
- Boston Calling Block Party – Thursdays 5-8 pm
- Rose Kennedy Greenway Horticulture Tours, Thursday, June 19, 10am – 1pm. Free, 3 hour tour of horticultural and other features of the 1.5 mile long Greenway.
- Boston Asian Business Festival – Food Trucks & Market – Saturday, June 21st 12 noon to 5 pm
Listing courtesy of the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway Conservancy. More updates at http://www.rosekennedygreenway.org/events/