On Sunday May 18th, the St. John School Community, administrators, faculty, and parents gathered for the Seeds of Love Spring Dinner at Filippo Ristorante in the North End. The dinner benefited 4-year-old Annie Flaherty, a current K3 student at St. John School.
This past February, Annie was diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment. The entire St. John School community has rallied around Annie and her mom, Tricia. The highlight of the evening was the announcement of Annie’s excellent recent test results!
The second floor function space at Filippo’s was transformed into a delightful spring garden. All those attending were treated to a delicious dinner and enjoyed warm feelings of friendship and community. The event was a tremendous success and drew in over two hundred people.
Seeds of Love Spring Dinner organizers, Marilyn Frissora, Angela Mantone, Daniella Frattaroli and Kathleen Sviokla wish to extend a special thank you to:
- All who attended and to those who made donations
- The Frattaroli Family for the function space and dinner
- Representative Aaron Michlewitz for the pastry
- The Giangregorio Family for the beautiful flowers
- Domenic Susi/Sulmona Meat Market for the sausages that were served
- Those who donated raffle prizes