Monday, March 10, 2014 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
d. Election Committee: Philip Frattaroli
6. Goody Glover’s, 48-50 Salem St: Dan McMyler, owner of Goody Glover’s is seeking a change of closing hour from 1AM to 2AM (03/19/14 Licensing Board hearing date, pro se).
7. Saporo di Napoli/Rigoletto, 115 Salem St: Seeking zoning relief to allow for the installation of restaurant kitchen equipment. (03/25/14 ZBA hearing date, Atty. Diane Modica).
8. 210 Endicott St: Robert DelloRusso has applied to the Zoning Board of Appeals to remove the existing structure at 210 Endicott Street and to construct a five story building with 4 residential units and a parking garage for the residential units (04/08/14 ZBA hearing date, Atty. Bill Ferullo).
9. Cataldo Interiors, 40-42 Prince St: Jeanette Cataldo seeking zoning relief to open an interior design office with showroom. Building is currently zoned for Residential/Office (pro se).
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments
All are welcome to attend NEWNC meetings. More information at www.NEWNCBoston.org.
Note: This post was updated on February 27, 2014.