Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
(NOTE DATE CHANGE DUE TO VETERANS DAY HOLIDAY)
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregman
6. Boston Transportation Department, Commissioner Tom Tinlin will be discussing various parking and transportation issues regarding the North End, including ‘Resident Exempt” decals being added to visitor parking signs, parking enforcement during the week and on weekends, street sweeping and fraudulent handicap spots and placards.
7. 124-126 Salem Street, Colin Yip, is seeking zoning relief to construct a 5-story building to include 13 residential units, 6 parking spaces and commercial space on a parcel long used as a surface parking lot.
All are welcome to attend NEWNC meetings.