Neighborhood View of the Day:
Last Saturday night, whether in the North End or on the Waterfront, all eyes were on the Stanley Cup Finals. A couple of photos below show the scene on Hanover Street at Strega and at the outdoor bar, The Landing. On Monday night, it’s Game 3, 8:00 pm (NBCSN, Comcast Channel 865) as the Boston Bruins look to take the lead in the 1-1 series against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Did you take a cool photo in the North End / Waterfront? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it featured here.
North End / Waterfront Events on the Calendar:
- Monday is officially Bunker Hill Day, June 17th. There are patriotic exercises taking place in Charlestown at 11am at the Bunker Hill monument.
- At 4:00 pm, the MFA’s Artful Adventures visit the West End Library on Cambridge Street for kids ages 3 through 10.
- At 8:00 pm, it’s Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals (NBCSN, Comcast Channel 865) withe the Boston Bruins looking to take the lead in the 1-1 series against the Chicago Blackhawks.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
New on the Blog:
- Dr. Joseph Warren: Medicine, Intrique, Romance and Revolution in Boston’s North End [Video]
- State Agency Determines that Commercial to Residential Changes at Commercial Wharf Need Chapter 91 License
- 2013 Pop Warner Football & Cheerleading Registration Information for North End / Waterfront
- T-Ball Program of the North End Athletic Association [Photos]
- NEWRA Comment Letter on Boston Garden Project
Monday June 17Partly cloudy skies. Warm. High 84F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- 10-Day Forecast
Did we miss an event or news? Your comments are welcome below.