2013 South Boston Pop Warner Football & Cheerleading Registration Information
– Thursday, June 20, 2013 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at the Nazzaro Community Center, 30 N. Bennet St., North End
A through E registration fees will be $150 and F players will be $100.
Players from previous years must sign up each year. No player or cheerleader is guaranteed a spot on a roster. The maximum team size is 35 and registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis. Waiting list will be formed once we reached 35 per team.
Paperwork needed to participate
1) An original birth certificate (no copies). Certified copies are on-file for players who participated on the A through E teams. No Tiny Mite players birth certificates were certified.
2) National Registration Form can be downloaded from our website www.SBPW.com. The form has to be totally completed with both the parent and players’ signature on the backside of the form.
3) National Medical Waiver can be downloaded from our website.
The form has to be completed by a doctor or nurse practitioner and has to be dated after January 1, 2013. Physicals prior to January 1, 2013 will not be accepted.
4) Registration fee.
5) Copy of the June 2013 report card – which will be collected in the summer.
If you do not have items 1 – 4, you will not be allowed to register your child.
For more information please contact Daniel J. Toscano at 617.646.4428 or email@example.com