Neighborhood View of the Day:
The puppet show entertained dozens of kids at Saturday’s Easter Party hosted by North End Against Drugs. The puppet show was sponsored by Councilor Sal LaMattina. Photo by Laura DiPaolo.
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to email@example.com. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
It’s April Fool’s Day! But unfortunately, there are no jokes here.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- April 2013 NEWF Wallpaper Calendar
- March 2013 North End / Waterfront Real Estate Sales
- NEMPAC Class Profile: Adult Women’s Chorus
- Spring 2013 Events at the Paul Revere House
What people are talking about:
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- It’s “slow cooking” for the Boston Public Food Market designated to open someday on the ground floor of the Parcel 7 garage. The Boston Herald reports.
- Tax Time – It’s April and that means getting down to the wire for taxes. We haven’t found any free North End programs this year, but Judith Mirlani informs us that Bunker Hill Community College offers free help and there is parking. The numbers are: 617.228.3268, or 617.228.2095.
Your additions and comments are welcome below.