Neighborhood View of the Day:
One of the unique street elements in the North End are the small pathways leading to interior gardens, patios and doorways. This covered doorway is off Prince Street with painted white walls, lanterns and an arched tunnel entrance.
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to email@example.com. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
- Catch “The Rookie” movie, 5pm at the NE Library.
- At 6:00 pm, a public meeting is being hosted at the Nazzaro Center (30 N. Bennet St.) by State transportation officials to discuss the upcoming rehabilitation of the North Street Tunnel Vent Building.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- The Balance of Exercise in Lifestyle: Posterior, Anterior and Rotational Chain Systems
- NEAA MAJORS Baseball Program Seeking Players
- Poll: How Do You Feel About Major Chains and Franchises Opening Up in the North End?
What people are talking about:
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
Prezza shows us how to make gnocchi in 27 seconds. See the video on Facebook.
Your additions and comments are welcome below.