Neighborhood View of the Day:
Michael Bonetti and his sister, Elena, decorated Saint Leonard Church for Palm Sunday, the official start of the Christian Holy Week leading up to Easter Sunday.
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
- Kids Chess Club on Tuesday, 4pm for Beginners and 4:45pm for Intermediates at the North End Library.
- On Tuesday, 6pm at the Nazzaro Center, there will be a discussion meeting on extending the season at Steriti Rink.
- Also on Tuesday, NEWRA’s ZLC Committee holds their meeting, 7pm at the Mariner’s House (ZLC Agenda).
- On Wednesday, MassDOT holds a public meeting on the North St. Tunnel Vent Building Rehab, 6pm, at the Nazzaro Center. See the announcement.
- Restaurant Week continues through Friday, March 29th … see participating restaurants
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What people are talking about:
- How long did it take you to do this week’s jigsaw picture puzzle? Read more.
- About High Gear Jewelry. Read more.
- Dog Park? Read more.
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- North End photog, Lucy Wicker, captures Peddocks Island with some amazing pictures. Read more.
- Thomas Grillo highlights the bidding wars are back for Boston homes. More at the BBJ.
- Canal Street bouncer arrested on charges he stomped on customer’s head… (It gets worse.) Read about it at UHub.
Your additions and comments are welcome below.