Neighborhood View of the Day:
In honor of Saint Joseph’s Day, this photo is from the procession last July for the feast by the Saint Joseph Society. To also get you in the mood, try the Zeppole Picture Puzzle. Viva San Giuseppe!
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to email@example.com. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
- From 4pm to 7pm on Tuesday is a Dog Licensing & Vaccination Clinic at the Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St. It’s an easy way to get fido’s annual license and a rabies vaccine if needed.
- RUFF has canceled its monthly meeting on Tuesday to focus on the clinic.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Residents’ Association Narrowly Opposes Outdoor Seating at Billy Tse Restaurant
- 4-6 Inches of Snow Expected in Boston; Boston Public Schools Closed
- Globe: Segway Tour Operator Will Keep Fighting
- Bags of Dog Poop Dumped at Baseball Fields [Slideshow]
- Residents’ Association Supports 9 Cooper Street New Residential Building at Height of 55 Feet [Video]
What people are commenting about:
- Dog poop, of course! … here
- Earth to NEWNC … here
- 1-story to ??? … here
- Pinkberry … here
- Authenticity of the neighborhood … here
- Congratulations on a job well done … here
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Your additions and comments are welcome below.