Health & Environment

Hazardous Needles Sighted on Sheafe Street

An Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) was over on Sheafe St. on Monday morning, where a North End resident was walking a dog and captured this picture of almost 30 used needles on the sidewalk. A clear hazard to dogs and children, the waste may have fallen out of a garbage bag. The EMT said he was sent over to pick them up.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

3 Replies to “Hazardous Needles Sighted on Sheafe Street

  1. Whoever’s needles those are should have a needle box. Simply put them in a tin can, so in the chance a trash bag gets ripped open this won’t happen. Very dangerous.

  2. What was the name on the perscription medicine bottles next to the needles ? Clearly they came out of the same garbage bag.

Comments are closed.