The Ward Three Democratic Committee endorsed the following candidates for the upcoming State Primary on September 6, 2012:
In contested races for the Democratic Primary on Thursday, September 6, 2012:
- Robert Dello Russo for Suffolk County Superior Court Clerk – Criminal Business
- Michael Joseph Donovan for Suffolk County Superior Court Clerk – Civil Business
- Salvatore LaMattina for Suffolk County Register of Probate
- Terrence Kennedy for Governor’s Council
In non contested races for the Primary and General Elections:
- Elizabeth Warren for United States Senate
- Michael Capuano for United States Congress
- Stephen Lynch for United States Congress
- Anthony Petruccelli for State Senate
- Aaron Michlewitz for State House of Representatives
- Martha “Marty” Walz for State House of Representatives
- Maura Doyle for Clerk of the Supreme Judical Court for Suffolk County
- Francis “Mickey” Roache for Suffolk County Register of Deeds
The STATE PRIMARY is on THURSDAY, September 6, 2012.
Ward 3 in Boston includes the North End – Waterfront – West End – Financial District – Beacon Hill – Downtown – Bullfinch Triangle – South End
Chinatown – Leather District.
For information on where to vote, see the Voting and Elections page.