North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday, June 11, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee
7. 216 Hanover Street, Improv Asylum: Norm Laviolette has applied to the Licensing Board to add cordials to the existing Malt and Wine License.
8. 133 Salem Street, formerly Sheldon’s: David Crocini has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the legal occupancy of the building from 4 residential units and a retail store to 3 residential units and a fitness center. The renovation includes conversion of the basement.
9. 7 Baldwin Place: Dr. Anthony V. Bova has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the legal occupancy of the building from 5 residential apartments to 6 residential apartments, adding a one story addition to the existing building, not to exceed 55 feet in height.
10. 350-352 Hanover Street, formerly Hanover News: Jennifer Pittore has applied to the Licensing Board for a Wine and Malt License at this location.
11. 67 Prince Street, Monica’s Mercato, Inc.: Jorge Mendoza has applied to the Licensing Board to add Cordials to the existing Malt and Wine License at this location with an 11:00PM closing on Monday-Thursday and a midnight closing on Friday-Sunday.
12. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments
Note: Item #11 was added to this revised agenda.