Zoning Appeals and License Applications
7:00 PM – 7:20 PM
139-143 Richmond Street (aka 188 North Street), David Veo, has filed an application with the Boston Board of Appeal to allow take-out service associated with his plans for a new sandwich shop in the first-floor retail space on North St.
7:20 PM – 7:30 PM
100 Fulton Street, Fulton Court Condominiums, application has been filed with the Board of Appeal to convert Unit 1A from commercial use to residential use.
7:30 PM – 7:50 PM
112 Fulton Street, Andrew McDonald has filed an appeal for zoning relief to allow enclosure of an exterior deck/balcony to increase living space.
7:50 PM – 8:10 PM
236 Hanover Street, Lucca Restaurant, has filed an application with the Boston Transportation Department for a valet parking permit.
Updates and Other Business
8:10 PM – 9:00 PM
- · Bulfinch Triangle development projects and neighborhood supermarket
- · Government Center Garage redevelopment project
- · Disposition of the City of Boston Printing Building on North Street
- · Amendment of the NEWRA Neighbor Notification Policy
- · Follow-up on the discussion with James Hunt, Chief, Environmental and Energy Services, on February 9.