The North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council, NEWNC, holds its first meeting of the year on Monday, January 9, 2012, 7:00 pm at the Nazzaro Community Center, 30 N. Bennet Street. The meeting is open to the public and the agenda is shown below. More information can be found at NEWNCBoston.org.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Bylaws Committee – Ryan Kenny
d. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. 113-113A Salem Street, Boston Barber Company: Robert DelloRusso has filed an appeal for conditional use approval to add two accessory uses of body art (tattooing) and tanning (2 booths) to the existing barber shop and nail salon.
8. 9 Noyes Place: Robert Griffin has filed an appeal for zoning variance to expand living space into the basement at 9 Noyes Place.
9. Nick Varano’s Famous Deli, 66 Cross Street: Nick Varano has applied for a beer and wine with cordials license for Famous Deli located at 66 Cross Street.
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments.