North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday, December 12, 2011, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Bylaws Committee – Ryan Kenny
d. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. 51-53 North Washington Street; 55 & 57-59 Cooper Street, former Joe Tecce’s Restaurant: Michele Holdings, LLC has filed an appeal for zoning relief to change the occupancy of the former Joe Tecce’s Restaurant to residential units.
8. 28 Parmenter Street: Sandy Russo, owner/operator of LuLu’s Candy Shoppe located at 61 Salem Street has entered into a lease agreement with the land owner of 28 Parmenter Street to open a retail business at that location. No zoning relief or CV license is required.
9. 5-6 Lathrop Place; 19 & 29 North Square, Paul Revere House: the Paul Revere Memorial Association has filed an appeal for zoning relief to convert the existing residential property to accessory cultural use, renovate the courtyard and provide improved access as part of the expansion plans for the Paul Revere House.
10. 280-292 Commercial Street, Laz Parking: Laz Parking has filed for renewal of its conditional use permit for open air parking (69 space parking lot).
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments.
More information on NEWNC is available at www.NEWNCBoston.org.