North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday May, 9 2011 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call
2. Meeting Protocol
3. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Greenway Committee
6. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee
7. Candidates Night – All eligible candidates for NEWNC’s May 14th elections will be given 5 minutes each to introduce themselves to the community.
8. Fairmont Battery Wharf, 20-50 Battery Street, has applied to the City of Boston’s Licensing Board to amend its C.V. 7-Day All-Alcohol Beverages License to extend the closing hour of their outdoor patio service from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM. They have also applied to the City of Boston’s Office of Consumer Affairs and Licensing for entertainment on the patio.
9. 351 Hanover Street, Volle Nolle, Torri Crowell has applied to the City of Boston’s Licensing Board for a new 7-Day C.V. Malt and Wine License.
NEWNC meetings are open to the public. Contact NEWNC at firstname.lastname@example.org.