Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 7:00 PM
The Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue
Zoning and Licensing Applications
No new applications were submitted in time for review at this meeting.
Updates, Discussion and Recommendations 7:00 PM – 8:45 PM
The ZLC Committee will discuss the status of several zoning, licensing and construction matters affecting the North End/Waterfront neighborhood and consider recommendations for action. All North End/Waterfront residents are invited to participate in the discussion topics listed below or raise other zoning, licensing or construction related questions or concerns.
· Hazardous cargo trucking through the North End and the City’s overdue study of alternative routes.
· Public safety concerns with ongoing construction projects affecting Parmenter Street and Cleveland Place.
· Traffic and pedestrian problems on Hanover Street.
· Recent Licensing Board decisions on alcohol license applications and upcoming Board hearings.
· The Governor’s recent Licensing Board appointments.
· NEWRA’s policy cap on alcohol licenses.
· Access to Route 93 North and the Rutherford Street Corridor project.
For more information about ZLC Committee meetings, contact David Kubiak, ZLC Committee Co-chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.