North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday, May 10, 2010, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – Stephen Passacantilli
2. Honoring Bob DeCristoforo
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli
4. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports
A. Public Safety
7. Candidates for the May 15, 2010 NEWNC Election – Candidates will be given an opportunity to introduce themselves and say a few words regarding their candidacy for the North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council. The annual NEWNC election is scheduled for Saturday, May 15, 2010. North End/Waterfront residents may vote from 10:00 am through 2:00 pm at the Nazzaro Community Center, 30 N. Bennet Street.
8. Caffe Graffiti, 64 Cross Street, Luigi DeMarco has applied to the Licensing Board to amend the restaurant’s existing beer and wine with liqueurs license to add outdoor patio service at tables with 36 seats on the Cross Street sidewalk plaza.
9. 115A Salem Street, Café Sapori Di Napoli, Giovanni Grimaldi, Manager, has applied to the Licensing Board to add liqueurs to the existing beer and wine license.
10. Meeting adjournment
Don’t forget to vote at the NEWNC Election on Saturday, May 15th, 10am-2pm, Nazzaro Community Center, 30 N. Bennet Street. More information is available at www.NEWNCBoston.org.
Sign-up for the NEWNC email list at www.NEWNCBoston.org/emaillist