TUESDAY, November 24, 2009, 7:00 PM
The Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue
(7:00 PM – 7:20 PM)
112 Prince St., Damian Szary (building owner) is seeking a zoning variance for floor-area ratio to expand the first floor unit into the basement and increase the living space by 300 square feet, as part of ongoing renovation of the building.
(7:20 PM – 7:45 PM)
Ristorante Lucia, 415 Hanover St., Donato Frattaroli has applied for zoning relief from the Board of Appeal to allow live entertainment in the basement level of the restaurant to include not more than two instruments, not more than one vocalist, and comedian. The entertainment would cease at 11:00 P.M. If relief is granted, application will then be filed with the Mayor’s Office of Consumer Affairs and Licensing for the live entertainment license.
(7:45 PM – 8:00 PM)
· Update on Zoning and Licensing Matters
· Update on Government Center Garage Redevelopment
· Letter to BRA and MassDOT on Cross Street Sidewalks
(8:00 PM – 8:15 PM)
· Clean Streets Committee Updates
(8:15 PM – 8:30 PM)
· Membership Renewal
(8:30 PM – 8:45 PM)
· Review of Draft Agenda for December 10 Regular Monthly Meeting
More information at www.NEWRA.org.