A few reminders for upcoming neighborhood meetings in the next week: Thursday for NEWRA, Monday for NEWNC and Tuesday for FOCCP.
See the Calendar for all upcoming meetings & events in the North End/Waterfront community.
NEWRA-North End/Waterfront Residents’ Association
Thursday, July 9, 2009, 7:00pm
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St
Agenda Summary for the July 9th Meeting
Reports from Committees & City Hall
Zoning & Licensing Applications
115 Salem St, Change of use to coffee shop
5 N. Hudson St, Zoning relief for raised deck
12 Unity St, Zoning relief for penthouse/deck
Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Updates
Greenway Park Use Guidelines & Special Events
Armenian Heritage Park Update
Read more at their website: www.newra.org
NEWNC – North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday, July 13, 2009
7:00PM – Fairmount Battery Wharf Hotel (Constitution Ballroom)
1. Call to order – Stephen Passacantilli
2. Meeting protocol — Marie Simboli
3. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports
A. Public Safety – Bob DeCristoforo
B. Greenway – Bill Lane
6. 12 No. Bennett St. — 12 North Bennett Street LLC (Rita Casoni), applying to change the legal occupancy of the building from 6 to 7 seven units.
7. 12 Unity St. — Tara Shea, seeking to replace existing headhouse with penthouse
8. 5 No. Hudson St. — Chad Wolfson, seeking to erect rear deck on level one.
9. 113A -113 Salem St. — Arthur Caras, seeking to expand existing barbershop and nail salon by erecting an addition to rear of building and erecting a roof deck on the addition.
10. 111 Salem St. — 111 Salem Group, LLC (Joe Bono) seeking a transfer of a C.V. 7-Day Malt and Wine w/ Liqueurs License from 64-66 Cross St. Finale Desserterie & Bakery) to 111 Salem St (“Spazzo”). Applicant is also seeking to include an outdoor seasonal patio from May through October for(14) patrons in the rear of the restaurant on Private Property between the hours of 11:00a.m.—11:00p.m. with a Midnight Closing Hour.
10A. 109 Salem St. — Al Dente Inc. (Joe Bono), has petitioned to amend the description of their C.V. 7-Day Malt and Wine w/ Liqueurs License to include an outdoor seasonal patio from May through October for (14) patrons in the rear of the restaurant on Private Property between the hours of 11:00 a.m.—11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 14 – Friends of Christopher Columbus Park
6:30 pm – Mariners House, 11 North Square
- What’s on your “Wish List” for Christopher Columbus Park? Imagine we had unlimited resources and could do whatever we wanted … what do you wish we could do? If you cannot make the meeting, please email your dreams to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status update regarding the The FOCCP Information Sign
- Membership Drive Results – if you have not paid your dues for this year, please bring your donation to the meeting, pay on line (www.foccp.org) or mail a check to FOCCP, P.O. Box 130285, Boston, MA 02113. See Membership levels below.