Put on your green because it’s all about being Irish on March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day.
Did you know that Boston is the “Most Irish” of US Cities?
Boston is the most Irish city in America according to the US Census numbers.
- Boston, Massachusetts 21.5%
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 16.2%
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 14.2%
- Louisville, Kentucky 13.2%
- Buffalo, New York 11.23%
- Nashville, Tennessee 9.8%
- Kansas City, Missouri 9.66%
- Raleigh, North Carolina 9.5%
- Cleveland, Ohio 9.43%
- Saint Paul, Minnesota – 9.4%
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, and that’s a good thing even for Saint Patrick, who was born Roman British before bringing Christianity to Ireland in the 5th century and becoming country’s patron saint. (More on Saint Patrick)