The Wharf District Council will host their September meeting on Tuesday, 9/11 from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Norman Leventhal Center, 20 Rowes Wharf.
Agenda items are listed below.
- Police Update – BPD District A-1 Captain Kenneth Fong
- Northern Avenue Bridge – Update on Project and discussion including Wharf District community input on proposed bridge design, use, and place-making options
- Boston Harbor Cruises – Overview of Boston Harbor Cruises including services & history by Matthew Murphy, BHC Managing Director
- Wharf District Council Fall/Winter Agenda including Public Realm Vision & Next Steps – Marc Margulies, WDC President
- Community – Projects, Topics & Issues, including the Harbor Fireworks Fund
Wharf District Council Meetings are open to the public.