The Nazzaro Center is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual College Scholarship Program, through which we will be awarding college scholarships to deserving youth who have made an impact on the North End / Waterfront community.
Applications can be obtained and returned as follows:
- Received and / or submitted online: Email Nazzarocenter@aol.com to request an application.
- Mailed out and / or mailed back: e-mail or call (617-635-5166) to request a paper copy in the mail.
- Picked up and / or submitted in person: At the Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St. Boston, MA 02113.
Applications are due back to the Nazzaro Center on Monday April 2 by 5:00 pm.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Boston resident. Proof of residency may be required.
- The applicant must have participated in programs at the Nazzaro Community Center.
- The applicant must have been accepted at a college or university or is currently enrolled in a college or university. (Checks will be made out to the school)
- The applicant must either be or have been involved in some sort of community service to the North End/Waterfront.
- Siblings in the same household may all apply, but the total amount given to any one household will not exceed the maximum amount awarded to any one individual (to be determined, but last year’s maximum was $7,000 and it should be at least that much this year).