City of Boston Trash and Recycling collection will be CANCELLED in all sections of the City, including the North End / Waterfront, on Christmas Day (Monday, December 25). The next collection will be on Friday, December 29th.
For New Year’s Day, there will be trash, recycling and a special tree pickup on Monday, January 1, 2018.
Ed: I think we can all predict how this is going to work out, so here is the how to report your trash complaints to 311 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- CALL – Dial 311 within Boston city limits. You can also call 617-635-4500.
- USE THE WEBSITE – Available online at Boston.gov/311.
- USE THE APP – Download the app for iOS or Android.
- TWEET – Tweet a request @BOS311 with information, location and a photo.
- Call 911 for public safety issues, police or fire.