Faneuil Hall Marketplace just added restaurant and food specials for its first-ever Marketplace Movie Nights to take place on four nights during February School Vacation week. From February 20 to February 23, visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy free movies starting at 6:30pm in the Lower Rotunda in the Quincy Market building at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and enjoy great deals on meals.
“We’re super excited about Marketplace Movie Nights as they will be fun for the entire family, or for anyone who wants to enjoy a good flick,” said Carol Troxell, President of the Faneuil Hall Merchants Association. “Best of all, we are adding special deals on meals and other treats to make the Marketplace Movie Nights truly affordable.”
Faneuil Hall Marketplace, a historic landmark, will be transformed into a movie theatre where families can come and enjoy a free movie and special discounted snacks and dinner options in the Colonnade. The featured movies include:
- Monday, February 20 – Finding Dory
- Tuesday, February 21 – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Wednesday, February 22 – The Secret Life of Pets
- Thursday, February 23 – Captain America: Civil War
All movies are rated PG and fun for all ages. Special $10 discount parking will be available at the 75 State Street Garage. For more information and a full movie schedule visit faneuilhallmarketplace.com.
Faneuil Hall Marketplace Movie Nights will feature special offerings and deals at certain restaurants and food colonnade vendors:
- Cheers: 50% off select appetizers 4:30pm to 6:30pm from February 20 to February 23 when you mention “Marketplace Movie Nights.” May not be combined with any other offers. Please tip based on regular price.
- Dick’s Last Resort: 20% off all food items when you mention “Marketplace Movie Nights” from February 20 to February 23.
- Durgin-Park: Children eat free from 4:00pm to 6:00pm on Wednesday, February 22 and Thursday, February 23 if you order from the Kid’s Menu just mention “Marketplace Movie Nights” for the discount.
- MIJA Cantina: $7 each for the following items which also include house made potato chips: Classic ‘Ortega” Tacos – ground beef, cheese, lettuce and tomato (2 tacos per order), Chicken Nuggets, Cheeseburger sliders (2 per order)
- Wagamama: 10% off all food items when you mention “Marketplace Movie Nights” from February 20 to February 23. Order to go to eat during the movies or stop in for dinner after the show.
Quincy Market Food Colonnade:
- Sprinkles Ice Cream & Fudge Shoppe: FREE ice cream cone or cup with any ice cream purchase of equal or greater value when you mention “Marketplace Movie Nights” from February 20 to February 23.
- Quincy’s Place: FREE ice cream cone of cup with any ice cream purchase of equal or greater value when you mention “Marketplace Movie Nights” from February 20 to February 23.
- Kilvert & Forbes Bakeshop & Maggie’s Sweets: Buy two cookies and get one free of equal or lesser value when you mention “Marketplace Movie Nights” from February 20 to February 23.