Monday June 9, 2014 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome: NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call: NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol: NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Announcement of new NEWNC Officers
6. Committee Reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee: Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee: David Marx
c. Greenway Committee: John Pregmon
7. Department of Public Works Interim Commissioner Dennehy: Interim Commissioner Dennehy will discuss the changes to the city trash pick up and other issues in the neighborhood.
8. Comserv LLC, 420 Commercial St: Petitioner has submitted an application for Appeal to the Boston Zoning Board to change the legal occupancy from gas station to offices and restaurant (use item 37 &36A) with seasonal outdoor seating. (Atty. Daniel Toscano, ZBA Hearing date 6/17)
9. Tia’s, 200 Atlantic Ave: Following a change in ownership, the new operators of Tia’s are coming to introduce themselves to the North End and discuss changes to the entertainment license following. (Atty. Katie Gorman, informational)
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments