There are plenty of neighborhood tidbits in these reports from the April 10, 2013 meeting of the North End / Waterfront Residents’ Association (NEWRA). Below is a video timeline of the notable topics covered.
- 00:00 Welcome by NEWRA President, Jim Salini
- 00:25 Introduction of Joe Ruggiero, Suffolk University Government and Community Coordinator
- 01:00 President’s Report by Jim Salini
- 2:50 Rose F. Kennedy Greenway update by Robyn Reed
- 10:40 Boston Shines is on May 10th (Nicole Leo, Mayor’s Office and Toni Gilardi, NECC) Sign up here.
- 14:20 Julia Mayer, Eliot School – Expanding the School Day at the Eliot (Read more here.)
- 20:15 NEWRA Membership Report by Mary McGee
- 20:45 NEWRA Parks & Open Spaces Committee Report by Anne Pistorio
- 21:30 NEWRA Zoning, Licensing & Construction Report by Victor Brogna
- Transfer of alcohol license at Ferrara’s Kitchen to Urban Cantina (owner of Go Bananas) for a Mexican Restaurant at 14-16 Salem Street. NEWRA will send a no objection letter on this application.
- 106 Prince Street, 1st floor change from one to two apartments. NEWRA will send a no objection letter regarding this application.