The March 10, 2014 meeting of the North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council (NEWNC) started with several community reports as shown in the attached video.
00:00 Welcome, Call to Order & Roll Call by NEWNC President Philip Frattaroli
00:40 Meeting Protocol by NEWNC Vice President, John Pregmon
01:10 Report by Nicole Leo, Mayor Walsh’s Office
- Boston Shines will be held in the North End on May 10, 2014
- Question regarding Mayor Walsh’s Late Night Task Force Initiative
02:40 Resident Parking / Traffic Committee report by Ryan Kenny
03:15 Public Safety Committee report by David Marx
- Next North End Public Safety Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 3rd, 6:30 pm at the Mariner’s House
06:40 Greenway Committee report by John Pregmon
- Greenway workshop, Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 6:30pm at the Mariner’s House, 11 North Square
07:25 Election Committee report by Maria Lanza
- NEWNC Election Announcement: The annual NEWNC election will be held on May 17, 2014 at the Nazzaro Center. Nomination papers will be available at 12pm on April 25, 2014 at the Nazzaro Center desk and must be turned in with 40 signatures by May 9, 2014 at 5pm. On May 12th, candidates will be given a chance to speak at the regular NEWNC meeting, 7pm at the Nazzaro Center.