Monday, February 10, 2014 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
6. Cycle Tracks on Commercial Street and Atlantic Avenue: Boston Transportation Department will discuss plans for the construction of cycle tracks and other changes to Commercial Street and Atlantic Avenue as part of the Connect Historic Boston Initiative.
7. 326-328 Commercial Street, Donato Frattaroli: seeking transfer of an existing full alcohol license from the Gesualdi Family former operators of Davide Restaurant to Donato Frattaroli who is in the process of purchasing the restaurant and the commercial condominium.
10. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments
All are welcome to attend NEWNC meetings. More information at www.NEWNCBoston.org.