Monday, July 8, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregman
6. Friends of Christopher Columbus Park, Joanne Hayes-Rines will discuss FOCCP’s project to redesign, irrigate and enlarge the currently non-irrigated Crossroads Circle that lies at the north entrance of the Marriott Long Wharf on the walkway from the Greenway to the harbor.
7. 33 Snow Hill Street, Anthony Virgilio has filed a zoning appeal to change the legal occupancy from two residential units to four residential units as part of a recent purchase and full renovation of the building.
8. 55-57 N. Washington Street, Michelle Holdings Inc. has filed a zoning appeal to change the legal occupancy of the above-referenced address from restaurant, offices and sixteen (16) residential units to twenty (20) residential units.