Neighborhood View of the Day:
The magnificent May magnolias are out. Judith found this one in the neighborhood.
Did you take a cool photo in the North End / Waterfront? Have it featured by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
North End / Waterfront Events on the Calendar:
- 10:00 am – Boston Water & Sewer will be at the North End Library, 25 Parmenter St., in case you want to pay your bill or ask a question about your service or saving energy.
- 6:30 pm – Join your neighbors and the Boston Police District A-1 at the monthly North End Public Safety Meeting at the Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
- Work starts today on Salem Street to replace the sidewalks, ramps and street lights. Read more.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
New on the Blog:
- Jason Collins: Our 21st Century Jackie Robinson
- Houseboats Ship Out of Lewis Wharf Marina
- April 2013 North End / Waterfront Real Estate Sales
- Salem Street Sidewalk & Pedestrian Ramp Work Starts Thursday, May 2nd
Notable News Found Elsewhere:
- CuppaCoffee is about to open on Merrimac Street … Australian Coffee and DubPies … More at limeduck
- I’d Rather Be Eating visits the North End.
Did we miss something? Your additions and comments are welcome below.