North End / Waterfront Calendar of Events:
- Boston Shines, the annual neighborhood cleanup, is on Saturday, April 27, 2013. In the North End, volunteers are encouraged to meet at the Prado / Paul Revere Mall at 9:00 am. The City will provide brooms and bags. (Usually coffee and donuts too.)
- On Saturday, April 27th, it’s Opening Day for the North End Athletic Association (NEAA). This year’s event includes four games at Langone Park on Commercial street, starting at 10:00 am. Opening Day is in memory of lifelong North End resident, Carmen “Tilly” DeMartino. Opening Day ceremonies are at 1:30 pm. See the details at NEAABaseball.org.
- If that’s not enough, join Jennifer Phelan for a Pilates Tribute Class in the Upper Rotunda of Quincy Market at 9:15 am to benefit “The One Fund.” See the post.
- At 12:00 pm, “Pirates of the Caribbean” is playing at the North End Library, 25 Parmenter Street.
- At 1:00, the Boston Sailing Center is having a free Open House at Lewis Wharf.
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.