Neighborhood View of the Day:
A few snapshots from walking around on St. Patrick’s Day where the color green was everywhere:
March 17, 2013 – St. Patrick’s Day
Photos by Matt Conti, except “Green Trees” courtesy of Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Did you take a cool photo? Have it featured by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a title, date taken and a sentence or two describing the photo.
What’s Happening In The North End / Waterfront:
We’re still catching up from last week’s monster schedule of community meetings and events. This week on the calendar:
- St. Joseph’s Day on Tuesday, March 19th
- RUFF Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, March 19th
- Parcel 9 Meeting with final presentations from the two developers, Wednesday, March 20th
- Friends of the North End Library meeting, Wednesday, March 20th
- Friends of the North End Parks, Wednesday, March 20th
- Friends of Christopher Columbus Park Membership Social, Thursday, March 21st
- North End Friends of St. Francis House Bake Sale & Flea Market, Friday & Saturday, March 22nd & 23rd
- Boston Restaurant Week – all week (except Saturday)
View the details on upcoming events and meetings in the Events Calendar.
What’s new on the blog:
- Pinkberry on Hanover Street Supported by North End / Waterfront Residents’ Association [Video]
- North End’s Thinking Cup Barista Cabell Tice Wins Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- Scott Boni Trio Performs for NEMPAC Concert at Old North Church [Photos]
- Jigsaw Picture Puzzle: Zeppole di San Guiseppe
- FOCCP Membership Drive Social
What people are talking about:
- Some debate about the SJC ruling on Long Wharf … here
- More on the Downtown School announcement … here
- Tenoch Mexican’s opposition vote at NEWNC … here
Join the discussion. Your comments are highly encouraged!
Your additions and comments are welcome below.