NEWNC Meeting Agenda
Monday April 1, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – Bill Lane
6. 3 Garden Court, Louis Finnacharo seeks zoning relief to convert the 3-family residential building to a 4-story residential building.
7. 283-285 Hanover Street, NE Frog Pond LLC has applied to change the legal occupancy of the property from four (4) apartments and store to four (4) apartments and retail store (Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt) with 36A take-out.
8. 57 Snowhill Street, James Ferrera seeks zoning relief to expand the existing rooftop head house from 52 square feet to 245 square feet for additional living space.
9. 9 Cooper Street, Elaine DiGangi seeks zoning relief to add a 6-story addition to the existing 1-story building and legalize as a 7-unit residential building.
10. 20 Parmenter Street and 244-246R Hanover Street, new owner seeks changes to previous zoning approvals for the purpose of converting commercial/retail spaces to residential use and increase the number of residential units from a total of 15 units to 28 units.
NEWNC usually meets on the second Monday of the month. Due to scheduling conflicts, the April meeting will be held a week early on Monday, April 1, 2013 (no joke). For more information on the Neighborhood Council, see NEWNCBoston.org