2013 Old North GALA & AUCTION
JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE THE FABULOUS FIFTIES!
Saturday, February 9, 2013 – 6:30 p.m. – Coast Guard Base, North End, Boston
You are cordially invited to the 2013 Old North Gala Fabulous 50’s Dinner & Auction to be held on Saturday, February 9th (6:30 – 9:30 p.m.) at the U.S. Coast Guard Base Boston All Hands Club located at 427 Commercial Street in Boston’s North End neighborhood.
The Old North Gala Dinner & Auction has become a wonderful annual tradition and major fundraiser with proceeds benefiting community outreach activities and helping fund the critical preservation of the Old North Church. This year a portion of the proceeds will help trim the trees in the Prado.
Tickets are $100 per person and include:
- Complimentary Welcome Cocktail
- Hors d’oeuvres, Buffet Dinner & Dessert
- Fifties Music & Dancing
- Silent & Live Auctions featuring a week in Aspen and a casa in Mexico!
- Raffle featuring delicious dinners in the North End!
- FREE parking at the U.S. Coast Guard Base
(ALL guests must present valid photo ID upon entrance to the Coast Guard Base)
This year we’re celebrating the Fabulous 50’s and the event will feature 1950’s themed-music provided by a DJ as well as festive decorations. We welcome you to join the festivities and dress for the theme – a poodle skirt, letter jacket, whatever you feel comfortable in. Tables of (8) can be reserved for $800 so gather your friends and enjoy traveling back in time together!
Three easy ways to RSVP today:
1. Mail a check or money order made out to OLD NORTH CHURCH.
Print out and complete the attached RSVP form and mail that in along with your check.
2. Pay with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express).
Print out and complete the attached RSVP form, including your credit card information and signature and mail the form in.
3. To RSVP by phone please call or email the church office (617) 523-6676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!
THE GALA COMMITTEE
Steve Ayres, Vicar