The location could not be found.
What’s Going On Saturday, September 29, 2012:
- The Friends of the North End Parks cleanup is on for 9am under the Greenway pergola.
- There is also a Landscape Watercolor Workshop at Christopher Columbus Park. Show up at noon.
- The Paul Revere House has a Paper Marbling demonstration at 1:00 pm.
- Catch the beginning of the 3rd Amazing Race by SMILE, starting at 3pm on the Prado.
- And the lucky Girlfriends of the North End will be partying at the Knights tonight in Charlestown.
On Sunday, Old North’s Blessing of the Animals happens at 3pm on the Prado by Unity Street.
The Events Calendar has all the details. Please check with organizers for last minute changes.
What’s new on the blog:
The latest police blotter lists some recent breaking & entering incidents. See the post.
Thank you and congrats:
To the North End’s Engine 8 Fire Captain John Tkachuk retiring after 41 years. See the BFD photo.
Neighborhood Photo of the Day:
This was literally the first photo I took with the iPhone5 using the new panorama feature. A few minor edge problems, but pretty nifty, huh?
Click photo image above to enlarge. Did you take a great photo? Send it in.
Your comments are welcome below. Then, go out and enjoy the day!