Monday, March 12, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Bylaws Committee – Ryan Kenny
d. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. 100 Fulton Street, Fulton Court Condominiums: Thomas Hawke has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeal for zoning relief to convert Unit 1A Fulton Court from commercial use to residential use.
8. 112 Fulton Street: Andrew McDonald has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeal for zoning relief to allow enclosure of an existing deck/balcony to increase the living space.
9. 236 Hanover Street, Lucca Restaurant: Lucca Restaurant has filed an application with the City of Boston Transportation Department for a valet parking permit at this location.
10. Sheafe Street: Presentation by Luke Ramsey on the filming of a Showtime cable network TV pilot “Ray Donovan” planned for Saturday, March 24th on Sheafe Street.
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments.
For more information, see NEWNCBoston.org.