Monday, July 11, 2011, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call
2. Meeting Protocol
3. Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee
b. Public Safety Committee
c. Bylaws Committee
d. Greenway Committee
6. Bike Lanes: Presentation by Nicole Freedman on the Boston Bikes Program. The current proposal is for a bike lane along Atlantic Avenue and Commercial Street with the removal of approximately 5-10 parking spaces.
7. 55-57 North Washington Street, Michelle Holdings LLC, has filed an appeal with the City of Boston’s Zoning Board of Appeals seeking zoning relief to change the legal occupancy of the building from a restaurant and 12 residential units to a restaurant and 16 residential units. The first floor of the building houses a portion of Joe Tecce’s Ristorante. The plans include the conversion of the existing second floor dining/function room into 4 residential units.
8. 69 Prince Street, El Triunfo Restaurant, Daniel Surian, has applied to the City of Boston’s Licensing Board for a 36A Take Out license to be exercised at this address.
9. 162 Endicott Street, Glenn Taylor, will present an update on the emergency egress agreement with Harold Kalick. Note: Tabled by the Council at the June 13th NEWNC meeting.
NEWNC meetings are open to the public. All interested are welcome to attend. For more information on the Neighborhood Council, visit NEWNCBoston.org.