North End / Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday June 13th 2011 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
- Call to order & Roll Call
- Meeting Protocol
- Update from the Office of Neighborhood Services — Nicole Leo
- Report from the offices of local elected officials
- Greenway Committee
- Resident Parking/Traffic Committee
- Welcome to new Council Members
- 10 Hanover Ave., Sean O’Connor has applied to the City of Boston’s Zoning Board of Appeals seeking permission to add one bedroom and one bathroom to existing unit (#3). This application will also require the building to go from 4 stories to 5 stories with a roof deck.
- 162 Endicott St., Glenn Taylor has applied to the City of Boston’s Zoning Board of Appeals seeking permission to extend living space of the first floor condominium into the basement.
- 342 Hanover St., Daniel Costa d/b/a White Hen Pantry has applied to the City of Boston’s Licensing Board for a Beer and Wine Retail License to be exercised at the above address.
- 44 North Bennet Street, Peter McGinnis has filed an appeal with the City of Boston’s Zoning Board of Appeals seeking to expand the rooftop head house into a residential unit that would include a roof deck. The expansion would increase the height of the front of the building from 42 feet to 52 feet.
More information on NEWNC can be found at NEWNCBoston.org.