Comments & Posting Policy
Your comments and forum posts are highly encouraged on NorthEndWaterfront.com! Our goal is to allow free debate while encouraging a safe environment where readers feel comfortable participating in the conversation.
- Use your name or stay anonymous by using a nickname, initials or pseudonym.
- Please avoid using first names only or pseudonyms that could be confused with someone else (i.e., use “Jane H.” instead of “Jane”).
- Commenters using their real name and/or a registered login receive priority in having their comments posted without moderation (Register here). Registered users can also freely post on the Community Forum.
- As a community site, we require basic civility and respect for others. At a minimum, that means no personal attacks, profanity, threats or misinformation.
- We may delete or edit your comments and forum posts at any time, without notification and for any reason. We post the vast majority of comments but please understand that moderation is often a judgement call.
Disclaimer: NorthEndWaterfront.com takes no responsibility if you are harmed by the comments or posts of others. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 protects Internet-based services, such as this website, from being held liable for postings by others including comments.
More Information & Disclosures
These policies may change at any time. Contact us with questions or comments.
Last updated: April 19, 2015