Your comments are highly encouraged on NorthEndWaterfront.com! Our goal is to allow free debate while encouraging a safe environment where readers feel comfortable participating in the conversation.
- Use your name OR stay anonymous by using a nickname, initials or pseudonym.
- Commenters using their real name receive priority in having their comments posted.
- Avoid using first names only (i.e., use “Jane H.” instead of “Jane”) or pseudonyms that could be confused with someone else. Do not use different names in the same post or thread (i.e., pretending to be 2+ people).
- As a community site, we require basic civility and respect for others. At a minimum, that means no personal attacks, profanity, threats or misinformation.
- We may delete or edit your comments at any time, without notification and for any reason. We post the vast majority of comments but please understand that we strive to create a safe environment for all readers and contributors.
Disclaimer: NorthEndWaterfront.com takes no responsibility if you are harmed by the comments or posts of others. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 protects Internet-based services, such as this website, from being held liable for postings by others including comments.
More Information & Disclosures
These policies may change at any time. Contact us with questions or comments.
Last updated: April 19, 2015