Comments & Posting Policy
Your comments and forum posts are highly encouraged on NorthEndWaterfront.com! Our goal is to allow free debate while encouraging a safe environment where readers feel comfortable participating in the conversation.
- As a community site, we require basic civility and respect for others. If a comment is a personal attack, abusive or unduly negative, we probably won’t post it.
- Use your name or post anonymously under a generic pseudonym, that’s up to you.
- We may delete or edit your comments and forum posts at any time, without notification and for any reason.
- We post the vast majority of comments but please understand that moderation is often a judgement call.
- Readers can report a comment for review they think is inappropriate to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: NorthEndWaterfront.com takes no responsibility if you are harmed by the comments or posts of others. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 protects Internet-based services, such as this website, from being held liable for postings by third-party contributors.
Sharing Our Content
You are free to share our content for non-commercial purposes, with credit to NorthEndWaterfront.com. Unless otherwise noted, we license the content on this website under a Creative Commons, Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Please use the Contact Form for commercial requests.
More Information & Disclosures
These policies may change at any time. Contact us with questions or comments.
Last updated: April 19, 2015