North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council
Monday May 13th, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregmon
6. Candidate Introductions: Candidates for the upcoming May 18th NEWNC election will have the opportunity to introduce themselves.
7. 4 Baldwin Place, Baldwin Place Realty Trust (Pat Coppola & Louis Finacharo), is proposing to legalize the existing basement space at 4 Baldwin Place as part of the first floor unit.
8. 11-1/2 Thacher Street, Regina Pizzeria has applied to the Licensing Board to amend their current license by adding cordials to existing beer and wine license.
9. 181 North Washington Street, VPNE Parking Solutions is seeking approval to continue the use of the 7-space outdoor parking lot at the intersection of Endicott Street and North Washington Street.