Monday July 9, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee
7. 536 Commercial St., Michael Szalaji: The applicant is seeking permission to construct a new wood deck on the existing roof of the 4-story, single family and to increase the size of the existing head house in order to house a new code complaint staircase up to the new roof deck. The new homeowners are in the process of converting an existing three-family building into a single family residence. The proposed roof deck will be for their private use only.
8. 7 Baldwin Place, Dr. Anthony V. Bova: The applicant has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the legal occupancy of the building from 5 residential apartments to 6 residential apartments, adding a one story addition to the existing building, not to exceed 55 feet in height.
9. 55 North Washington Street, Michelle Holdings: The applicant has filed an application with Licensing Board to transfer a 7-Day All Alcohol License to the first floor space formerly part of Tecce’s Restaurant. The license is currently located at “Maggy Mays” at 635-637 Hyde Park Ave., Roslindale. (Ed: This agenda item is tentative.)
10. 4 Powers Court, Rick Adams: The owner is seeking to construct a 1-story vertical addition, including a penthouse.
11. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments