Monday, May 14, 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – Donna Freni, President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – Donna Freni, President
3. Meeting Protocol – Marie Simboli, Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – Donna Freni
7. Report from Upper Ground Enterprises regarding filming at La Galleria 33 on Salem Street May 16th – May 22nd
8. NEWNC Candidate Introductions
9. 78-80 Salem Street, Trattoria Pulcinella: Giovanni Oliva has applied to the Licensing Board for the sale and transfer of the Wine and Malt License from Cibo Con Amore (Marissa Iocco) to a new restaurant, Trattoria Pulcinella.
10. 371-373 Hanover Street, formerly Casa di Stile: Nick Varano has applied to the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the use of the first floor from a retail clothing store to a restaurant with take-out service.
11. 350-352 Hanover Street, formerly Hanover News: Jennifer Pittore has filed an application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for zoning relief to change the use of the first floor from a retail store to a restaurant with take-out service. She has also applied to the Licensing Board for a Wine and Malt License at this location.
12. 266 Hanover Street, IL Panino Express: Frank DePasquale has applied to the Licensing Board for a new Wine and Malt License at this location.
13. Announcements/Open Discussion/Comments