Your comments are highly encouraged on NorthEndWaterfront.com! Our goal is to allow free debate while encouraging a safe environment where readers feel comfortable participating in the conversation.
- Commenters using their real name, first and last, receive priority in having their comments posted.
- An email address is required and we may verify its validity before posting your comment.
- Avoid using nicknames or pseudonyms that could be confused with someone else. If you use only a first name, then we may change it to “Anonymous” so as not to reflect on others with the same first name.
- Do not use different names in the same post or thread (i.e., pretending to be 2+ people). Yes, we can tell.
- As a community site, we require basic civility and respect for others. At a minimum, that means no personal attacks, profanity, threats or misinformation.
- We may delete or edit your comments at any time, without notification and for any reason. We post the vast majority of comments but please understand that we strive to create a safe environment for all readers and contributors.
Disclaimer: NorthEndWaterfront.com takes no responsibility if you are harmed by the comments or posts of others. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 protects Internet-based services, such as this website, from being held liable for postings by others including comments.
More Information & Disclosures
These policies may change at any time. Contact us with questions or comments.
Last updated: April 19, 2015