Your comments are highly encouraged on NorthEndWaterfront.com! Our goal is to allow free debate while encouraging a safe environment where readers feel comfortable participating in the conversation.
- As of May 27, 2020, we require commenters to register and subsequently login to post comments. You will only have to register once to verify your email address and setup your password.
- As a community site, we disallow profanity, attempts to misinform and overtly harsh or personal attack comments.
- Avoid using nicknames or pseudonyms that could be confused with someone else. If you use only a first name, then we may change it to “Anonymous” so as not to reflect on others with the same first name.
- Do not use different names in the same post or thread (i.e., pretending to be 2+ people). Yes, we can tell.
- Commenters using their real name, first and last, receive priority in having their comments posted.
- We require basic civility and respect for others. At a minimum, that means no personal attacks, profanity, threats or misinformation. Your opinions are welcome but alleged accusations are not allowed. Any type of hate speech will be deleted. Moderators will delete negative or critical comments posted under an anonymous name or pseudonym unless there is substantive additive value to the discussion.
- We may delete or edit your comments at any time, without notification and for any reason. We post the vast majority of comments but please understand that we strive to create a safe environment for all readers and contributors.
Disclaimer: NorthEndWaterfront.com takes no responsibility if you are harmed by the comments or posts of others.
More Information & Disclosures
These policies may change at any time. Contact us with questions or comments.
Last updated: May 27, 2020