It’s that time of the year – time to register for North End Athletic Association (NEAA) baseball!
Children ages 4-21 (your age is determined by how old you will be on April 30, 2018) are eligible to play in our program. We have a number of programs we offer under the baseball umbrella. They are primarily based on age, but if we determine during the season that a player is ready to play against better competition, we can move the player to a higher league.
The programs are as follows:
- 4 year old baseball clinic: Sundays from 10am to 12pm starting May 5th and ending June 24th. In the clinic, your child will learn basic baseball skills like catching and throwing while developing a love for the game.
- 5 year old T-ball: Saturdays from 10am to 12pm starting May 5th and ending June 24th.
- 6-7 year old Minor League: Minors is a coach-pitched league with games in Puopolo Park. These teams play Monday-Thursday starting at 5:30pm and typically ending around 7pm. Teams usually play twice a week.
- 8-9 year old Junior League: Juniors is a player/coach-pitched league that follows the same dates and times as minor league.
- 10-12 year old Majors Program: Majors typically plays Monday-Thursday starting at 6pm.
- 13-21 year old Dodgers Program: The Dodgers have multiple teams. We play a highly competitive level of baseball and our program is designed to get your child ready to play high school and/or college baseball.
We have some fantastic volunteer coaches who give the kids all they have and our focus is primarily on developing a love for the game in your children. We charge a small fee of $50 which gets you a jersey, hat and more baseball than you know what to do with.
Sign-ups are open and online at neaabaseball.org.