Thursday, October 17th, 2013 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
(NOTE DATE CHANGE DUE TO COLUMBUS DAY HOLIDAY)
1. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
2. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
3. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
4. Report from the offices of local elected officials
5. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – John Pregman
6. 422-424 Hanover Street, Margot Seligman has filed a zoning appeal to change the legal occupancy of the property from four (4) residential apartments and restaurant to five (5) residential apartments and expand the proposed first floor apartment’s living space into the basement.
7. 37 Charter, Thomas Falcucci has filed a zoning appeal to change the legal occupancy of the property from (9) units to (10) units.
8. Prince Street, Artu Restaurant, Nancy Frattaroli, has applied to the Mayor’s Office of Consumer Affairs and Licensing to extend the licensed hours for Non-Live Entertainment to 2:00 AM. No other license or business changes.
9. 2 Mechanic Street, Frank DePasquale has purchased the restaurant formerly “Ida’s” and applied for transfer of the Malt and Wine License, addition of Cordials, and expansion of service to a proposed 48-seat seasonal outdoor dining patio. Closing hour will remain at midnight, 7 days.