Zoning Appeals and License Applications
7:00 PM – 7:15 PM
11½ Thacher Street, Regina Pizzeria has applied to the Licensing Board for the City of Boston to add the service of Cordials to the existing C.V. 7-Day Malt and Wine License.
7:15 PM – 7:30 PM
4 Baldwin Place, owner seeks to legalize the long-existing basement living space that is part of the first floor residential unit.
ZLC News and Updates
7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
· BRA design review of proposed building at 244-246R Hanover Street (site of former VFW Post)
· Parking lot permit and potential permit conditions for VPNE lot at 181 N. Washington Street
· Chart House seeks second outdoor patio (April 24 Licensing Board hearing)
· MassDOT Selection Process for Parcel 9 developer
· BRA Downtown Waterfront Planning and Greenway District Zoning
· Progress in updating NEWRA’s alcohol license tracking sheet
For more information about ZLC Committee meetings, contact David Kubiak, ZLC Committee Co-chair, at 617-833-9564.