Due to roadway conditions — posted street sweeping for the South End, North End and Beacon Hill is cancelled again this week. The Public Works Department will reevaluate conditions to begin posted sweeping and enforcement for the week of March 25, 2013.
Residents do not have to move their cars until the street sweeping program resumes.
There are six new streets in the North End added this year to the street sweeping program:
• Battery Street, from Hanover to End Thursdays 8:00AM–12:00PM
• Clark Street, from Hanover to Commercial Thursdays 8:00AM–12:00PM
• Cross Street, from N. Washington to Atlantic Tuesdays 12:00PM—4:00PM
• Garden Court, from North Sq to Fleet Tuesdays 12:00PM—4:00PM
• Moon Street, from North Sq to Fleet Tuesdays 12:00PM—4:00PM
• Stillman Street, from Salem to End Tuesdays 12:00PM—4:00PM
Sign up for alerts
Residents may sign up for sweeping schedule notifications and cancellations by registering fo NO-TOW alerts. Subscribers will be notified on the evening prior to the scheduled posted sweeping.
Register for Alerts »
Residents can also contact the Mayor’s 24-Hour Hotline at 617-635-4500 for sweeping/enforcement cancellation inquiries during the program.