The September 10, 2012 meeting agenda for the Neighborhood Council is shown below. View more information at NEWNCBoston.org.
Monday September,10 2012, 7:00PM
Nazzaro Center, 30 N. Bennet St.
1. Welcome – NEWNC President
2. Call to order & Roll Call – NEWNC President
3. Meeting Protocol – NEWNC Vice President
4. Report from the Office of Neighborhood Services – Nicole Leo
5. Report from the offices of local elected officials
6. Committee reports:
a. Resident Parking/Traffic Committee – Ryan Kenny
b. Public Safety Committee – David Marx
c. Greenway Committee – Bill Lane
7. Tony DeMarco Statue, Italian American Sports Hall of Fame: Bill Spadafora will present the plans to erect the Tony Demarco statue at the corner of Hanover St. and Cross St. (corner closest to Mother Anna’s Restaurant).
8. 65 Salem Street, “Pauli’s,” Pace Management Group: has applied to the Licensing Board for a new C.V. 7-Day Malt and Wine License to be operated in the restaurant/sandwich shop during the hours of 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM seven days.
9. 341 Hanover Street, “The Wine Bottega”: Kerri Platt has applied to the Licensing Board to remove a restriction in the license in order to allow the sale of malt beverages in addition to the currently allowed sale of wine.
10. 4 Foster Street, Keith Berton and Kelly Bonzani: applicants have filed an appeal for variance to the Zoning Code to change the legal occupancy of the basement to residential living space as part of the conversion of the former multi-unit building to single family use.
11. 27 Clark Street, Paul DiBenedetto: applicant has filed an appeal for variance to the Zoning Code to extend the residential living space of the first floor unit into the basement.
12. Announcements/Open Discussion